Friday, January 18, 2013

Food Journal Summary

This week is the third week of doing daily journals on my food blog.  It was a rather rough, as I got sick midweek with a cold.  Nothing too horrible, it wasn't the flu...and I'm still getting over it.

Anyway, here's what I ate this week.

Monday:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 cups of coffee with creamer
Lunch: Chicken drumsticks with side salad
Dinner: Crockpot chicken


Tuesday:
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with creamer
Lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs with mustard and salad greens
Dinner: Leftover Chicken

Wednesday:
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee
Lunch: Chicken drum legs, and avocado/egg salad
Dinner: Pork Chops

Thursday:
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee
Lunch: Egg salad (mixed with avocado)
Dinner: Chicken quarter and roasted cauliflower

Friday:
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee
Lunch: Leftover Chicken and cauliflower
Dinner: Pork Bratwurst, sautéd cabbage, and side salad

Over all this week I lost 2 pounds.  It's a light week, I'd have been ok with more, but I'm ok with two pounds too.  The bestie mentioned this week I wasn't eating enough veggies.  She's right, I'm not.  I'm getting sick of chicken and eating the same things.  Hopefully next week will be more creative, and hopefully I'll be feeling better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails