Sunday, January 27, 2013

Food Journal Summary

I didn't do a good job keeping up with my food journal this week.  It's just been a crazy week, and I missed a day here or there.  I will do my best to remember what I ate, even when I didn't write it down.

I did well this week though, lost three pounds altogether.  Adding those veggies helped!


Monday:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 cups of coffee with half and half (huge breakfast!)
Lunch: side salad, with half a bratwurst
Dinner: Primal Chicken Fajitas

Tuesday:
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with half and half
Lunch: Chicken/Avocado Salad
Dinner: Spaghetti and meat sauce with spaghetti squash (by far one of the best meals of the week!)

Wednesday:
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with half and half
Lunch: Leftover spaghetti sauce on salad greens
Dinner: Pork Loin Garlic sautéd spinach and side salad

Thursday:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 cups of coffee with half and half
Lunch: Ham salad (made from yesterday's pork) mixed with salad greens
Dinner: --- wasn't hungry

Friday:
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee
Lunch: leftover ham salad
Dinner: Butter Chicken!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails