There are so many natural and organic products to chose from, and even organic baby products. I was spoiled a while back, when I lived in Colorado. These types of products were readily available at the corner Whole Foods (because their was practically a Whole Foods on every corner). However in rural Maryland finding healthy, organic products is hard. Next to impossible it seems with out traveling a long distance to find them.
What I love about Soap for Goodness Sake:
- It's a small family company, run by a wife with the support of her husband.
- There are so many products to choose from and her prices are very reasonable.
- Shipping is also reasonable, which makes shopping here worthwhile.
- She lists the ingredients of each product right on the website. Are you a label reader? Me too. She provides it all so you can chose what product is best for you.
- She's easy to reach. Have a question? Ask her. She's fabulous at checking her email, and gets back fast.
Kathy sent me a lovely shampoo and conditioner to try out. The Exactly Geranium and Ylang Ylang Organic Shampoo and matching conditioner. My daughter and I are both using it, and it leaves our hair so soft and easy to manage. My daughter's hair is especially tough, she has tight curls that can be a bear to manage. This conditioner makes her hair so easy to comb out. It smells lovely too. I love the light fragrance I can smell when I kiss the top of her head. I also love knowing that there are no harmful chemicals, so I feel safe knowing she is using it.
We're doing a quick giveaway this week! One lucky winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Soaps for Goodness Sake. Fill out the rafflecopter entry form below for your chance to win. If it's taking a long time to load (which it does sometimes) click here for my back up post. It loads faster!