I was approached by Stacy at Prefenz to try out their hand sanitizer. I'm very picky on the types of products I review and host as a giveaway, and I asked why she felt her hand sanitizer was a green product. Because this product contains no alcohol, and it's strong enough to only need to use it once a day it fit the bill.
Here are some things you should know about prefenz.
1. Like I said before, there is no alcohol. Prefenz is made of all-natural ingredients and has absolutely NO alcohol in it.
2. Their technology protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings.
3. Prefenz is non-toxic and safe for kids!
4. Prefenz is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers. It actually smoothes and softens your hands.
5. Prefenz protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more.
6. Because “one spray lasts all day” their 1.5 oz Prefenz Botanicals Hand Sanitizer offers 120 applications, costing only $.08 per day, compared to $1.20 per day with alcohol hand sanitizers.
Prefenz has generously offered to do a giveaway. Up for grabs is their 8 oz. bottle of hand sanitizer, yours to try free. Leave a comment for each separate entry. Here's a list of ways to enter:
1. Follow Green Momma using Google Friend Connect, just click the Follow button on the right.
2. Follow Green Momma on Facebook.
3. Follow Green Momma on Twitter @greenmomma
4. Follow Prefrenz on Facebook.
5. Follow Prefrenz on Twitter.
This giveaway is open to U.S. Residents only. Good luck everyone!! The winner will be picked January 14th at 10:00pm EST.