Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

Happy Homemaker Monday

On my bedside table:
A light, my knitting, and a vase of dried lavender.



On my TV:
Dust! No really, American Idol, and whatever else the kids want to watch.



On the menu for tonight:
Leftover speghetti


On my To Do List:
Put away laundry, get my tomato seeds going.


New Recipe I tried last week:
Cauliflower Curry Soup...it was alright.

In the craft basket:
Scarf for my sister-in-law

Looking forward to:
My husband actually taking sometime off.


Homemaking Tip for this week:
Hang your clothes to dry! Saves energy and your mind...more on laundry with a green twist later.


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Probably Lauren's...I should link, but I have to find it first.



Favorite photo from last week:
Photobucket

Lesson learned the past few days:
When it rains, it pours.



On my Prayer List:
My mother


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Love is the foundation of a happy life. Knowingly or unknowingly we are forgetting this truth, she says. Amma, on several occasions, has said that it is important not only to feel love but also to express it. After all, love is our true nature. When we do not express love in our words and actions it is like honey hidden in a rock. She says, it is of no use to anyone. This mutual sharing and expressing of love should begin at home between sacred partnerships and parents and children. Only then will there be peace and harmony at home in our communities and in society. -- Amma

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, glad you're joining in :)

    I enjoyed your post and I love that photo, I actually miss snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hanging my clothes out, all summer & most of the winter! Enjoyed your post...beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog seems very nice. I am off to look around.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails