Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!

I know I haven't posted lately. So much to catch up on. We've been really really busy. Today we've been painting. I managed to get my husband to take a week off so we're painting our dining room, and he'll be putting up crown and chair moulding tomorrow. We decided to try Home Depot's greener "Fresh Aire" paint. We got it in Pinecone Hill, and I absolutely love the color. The cans were a little more expensive then regular paint at about 35 dollars a can. We had to get two for this project so it was a splurge at 70 bucks for paint. The paint didn't go as far as I expected it to, as in, I needed more then I thought for the space, but we had enough.

 
Posted by Picasa



Here is a before shot of our plain old room. It used to be a catch all and was always an eyesore. We took everything out, and now we're going to organize some of this stuff downstairs.

 


Here are a few after pics just to show you today's work. Tomorrow hubby will be putting up the moulding, so I'll be posting a bit of that too. More soon!



Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa





 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails