Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Versatile Blog Award

On Saturday I was nominated for the Versatile Blog Award from Julia over at Live, Laugh, Love. I'm always so surprised and grateful when I recieve an award.  It's so nice to get some feedback!  Thank you Julia! :)


The rules for this award are as follows:

First, thank the person who gave it to you.
Tell 7 things about yourself.
Lastly, pass the award on to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic.

Well, super easy!

First I'll talk about me.
1. I'm not a girly girl.  I don't love pink, and I don't mind getting dirty.
2. I love the feel of mud between my toes.
3. I have creative energy.  It's probably why I'm a musician by profession, and if I'm not kept creatively busy, I get in trouble.
4. Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.
5. I love cooking.  I don't buy prepackaged foods, and I feel a huge sense of accomplishment by being creative in the kitchen.
6. I feel comforted by trees, and being in a wooded area.  I'm also comforted by mountains.  I've always wondered why.
7. I love winter. Summer in Boulder though is lovely.

Now on for the 15 new blogs that I've recently found.


Whew!  Congrats to everyone.  I've been enjoying reading up on what you've been up to!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kim -
    Thanks so much for this award! You made my day! I'm looking forward to checking out all of the other blogs you listed. Hope you are having a great day!
    Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning your award and to all of the other award winners as well!

    I am a new follower from Tuesday Tag-Along, so glad to have found your blog. I look forward to reading more too! Have a wonderful day!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I am your newest follower from TTA! We have a few things in common! I would love it if you would check out my blog:
    http://mommymadegreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww . . . thanks so much for thinking of me for this award Kim! That's so kind of you. Congrats to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kim! I love what you are doing on your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award! I enjoy your blog as well. I find trees and mountains to be just the most comforting thing to my soul, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails