Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'll catch you up on my life, promise. This week is going to be one crazy week. So instead of having every item planned out, I'm going to have 5 easy quick dinners planned out so we can be prepared for what this week might bring.

We're moving. Hubs got an offer, and he plans on accepting. We might be flying out this weekend to go house hunting in a new town. Life will be nutso until we get situated. Anyway, here are my easy standbys. Some are simple recipes of my own making.


Five Dinners for this Week.

1. Spaghetti Alfredo (pop back in for my quick recipe this week)
2. Organic Chicken Drumsticks, and Rice
3. Homemade Garlic Bread, and Speghetti
4. Potatoes Au Gratin
5. Breakfast Burritos

2 comments:

  1. following from TAT great blog! Please follow back:)

    http://littlebittyspicecakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! That is quite a trek.
    I wish you well. We are moving too this summer, but barely 15 miles down the road.

    I hope you will stop by sometime.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails