Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I'm back in full swing now that the holidays are behind us. My hope for the new year is peace, happiness and prosperity. One of my resolutions for my menu plan for this year is to add another vegetarian day each week. Typically I had one vegetarian day each week, which I found simple and easy to do since I had been a vegetarian for almost two years. Enough babbling, on to the menu. :)


Monday: Vegetarian Baked Farro Pasta
Tuesday: Leftovers with Homemade Chicken noodle soup and sandwhiches.
Wednesday: Vegetarian Tortilla Stew
Thursday: Slow Cooker Chili and corn bread
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Leftovers/Out
Sunday: Homemade Pizza for my sweet boy's Birthday. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I'm already an avid follower. Just a quick reminder to head over and link up to my Welcome Wednesday hop! The linky is now open.

    PS The painting is BEAUTIFUL! Wow!

    Frugal Invitation
    http://www.frugalinvitation.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails