Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I'm dragging.  Winter is making me turn inward, and it's difficult for me to do much right now.  I reflect, I think, I sit by my fireplace with a warm cup of tea and work on creative outlets, and on myself.  This weeks menu will be simple.


Monday: Weiner Soup and Sandwiches
Tuesday: Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
Wednesday:  Chorizo and Egg Breakfast (dinner)
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: out!
Sunday: Roast Chicken

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Great, easy week planned! Enjoy :)

    www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, looks great! We love doing Home-made Pizza on Fridays here too!

    New follower from the blog hop. :-)

    -The Menu Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh..I just drooled on my keyboard. Weiner Soup is the most ingenious thing I've ever heard of! Is is just weiners, ramen, and veggies?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails