Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Even though it's not frightful outside right now, I'm craving warm comfort foods. I'm loving my first Colorado winter so far, we've had a couple snowfalls, nothing to terrible here yet.

Have a great week everyone. :)


Monday: Party leftovers, Chicken Nuggets with Mac n' Cheese
Tuesday: Shepherd's Pie
Wednesday: Pot Roast
Thursday: (Vegan) Broccoli and Pasta
Friday:  (vegetarian) Corn and Potato Chowder and home made bread for dipping!

I can't wait to curl up on the couch in front of the fireplace and watch movies with the kiddos on Friday with that yummy chowder. I love winter. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds delicious. I'm curious about the vegan pot roast!

    I'm your new follower (GFC krishackney) from the Green Mama Blog Hop, and I'd love for you to follow me back at my new blog (not Mama Needs a Nap) at Mamaswears.com! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the pot roast isn't vegan, the broccoli thing the next day is. We try to go vegetarian/vegan at least twice a week. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails