Monday, January 9, 2012

My primal menu plan

Today is my son's birthday, so I have to adjust a bit to my own primal diet because there have been requests made for pie and spaghetti dinners.

I will be making said pie and spaghetti dinners, so the week won't start so so strongly.  However, after Monday it's primal very strongly.  I'll be detoxing the carbs, and saying no to grains for good.




Here's my plan for the week:

Monday: Chicken Parmesan
Tuesday: Pork Chops with sweet potatoes and Apples
Wednesday: Leftovers!
Thursday: Shawarma Salad
Friday: Fish Friday! (what ever is on sale is what we'll make!)
Saturday:Coconut Crusted Chicken Fingers
Sunday: Crock Pot lemon chicken


For more menu plans be sure to click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails