Monday, January 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday -- New Year's edition

Happy New Year to all my readers!!  I hope you had a safe and enjoyable weekend.  Mine was filled with lots of laughter, and children.  My best friend visited, and we resumed our yearly tradition of spending New Year's together.  It's been a couple years since we've been able to do that.  It was so nice to have a low key..quiet, friendly new years with some of my favorite people.

This week's menu I will start implementing some primal meals that will go along with some of my goals for the year (which I will post about soon!).

I hope everyone has an enjoyable first week of 2012!

Monday: Roasted Herbed Chicken and Broccoli (with some cheese on top!)
Tuesday: Protein Salad Dip (you'll have to scroll down on your link to find the recipe).
Wednesday: Baked Salmon and Asparagus
Thursday: Egg Spinach Frittata (same link as Tuesday!) to reheat while I'm at work.
Friday: Home made Pizza, and yummy side salad
Saturday: My son's birthday party!  Cake!
Sunday: Lemon Haddock on a pile of veggies!!

For more menu plans be sure to click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails