Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

This is week three for me and my primal diet, week 2 of my full on no cheating diet.  So far, I've lost about 4 pounds, this was on top of the previous 20 that I lost last year.  I'm pretty proud of this grand total, but sadly, I'm not done loosing.

This week, I've been very tired of cooking.  I have to make meals that I like and that will keep so I can just have kitchen free days.  There is a TON of cooking involved it seems, and there isn't any convenience food for me to go to. There's no primal microwave meals at the grocery store..ha!!

Anyway, here's a plan for this week and a few yummy treats thrown in.

Monday: Broiled Salmon with Terragon, Lemon, and butter
Tuesday: Tuna Salad
Wednesday: My best friend's Chili Recipe
Thursday: Leftover Chili!  Yes...no cooking.
Friday: Enchiladas
Saturday: Potluck, and I'm supposed to bring bread?! How's this instead?
Sunday:  I'm eating out...I'm tired of cooking!

Treats: Primal Almond Butter Pumpkin Brownies

For more menu plans, check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Following you back from high Heels, Boots, and Binkies. Great Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails