Monday, August 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This week's menu has to be simple.  It's going to be an insane week.  My son starts school tomorrow, my daughter on Thursday.  I'm flying out to Virginia on Friday to evict my insane non-paying tenants. That's probably going to be a very ugly situation.  I won't be back until the following Tuesday night.

We had an awesome weekend though this passed weekend.  I took many pictures of things and I"ll be sharing with you guys some of the fun we had.  Anyway, here's our menu plan for the week.


Monday: Chicken wings and corn on the cob (can I say, hello cheap easy meal?)
Tuesday: Shrimp Alfredo with roasted garlic and tomatoes
Wednesday: Potato Cheese Casserole
Thursday: Spaghetti with home made garlic bread
Friday: Hopefully not something incredibly unhealthy, since I'll be out of town!

Have a great week everyone.  I'm going to need prayers and well wishes to get this crazy woman out of my house next weekend.  Uplifting thoughts and prayers welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails