Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This is my last week before the kids start school.  Last year I home schooled, but since moving out here I've heard nothing but amazing things about the school district, so I figured I'd give it a try.  I can always pull them out should I/they/we hate it.

This week we're continuing our diet.  Hubs has been completely committed to the work out, where I've started having issues working out at night with him.  I think I'm going to take a pause and begin my work outs in the morning when they kids go off to school.



Monday: Spaghetti and homemade garlic bread
Tuesday: Rosemary/Pepper chicken drumsticks and corn on the cob.
Wednesday: Dinner at church
Thursday: Spanish Tortilla
Friday: Homemade Pizza and herb salads

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails