Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm back!

I've been back for a few days, but I've been readjusting to the time change, jet lag, and all that.  The crazy tenants are out of my house, and clean up begins.  I did some work outside while there, but I have to replace all the carpets, and she ruined my driveway with her moving truck.  As soon as someone's moved into the house, my property manager and I are moving forward with a lawsuit.  Apparently this woman has been evicted some 16 times, she's got to be using different socials because we did a background check and these didn't come up.

Anyway, I'm going to be researching in the next few weeks about gluten free diets.  My mother experimented with it because of her own digestion issues.  Recovering from rectal cancer has made her system very delicate.  What does gluten have to do with being green?  It's the healthy eating that's green, it's the history of wheat, and the thought that gluten sensitivities and Celiac disease are on the rise due to the environment.   My own eating philosophy is driven through what is natural for us to eat.   In my family we try to base our diets along the lines of what our Western European ancestors ate.  I'm rambling. Eeek!


I also have found some awesome suppliers that Open Sky that sell green products on the cheap.  One product I've been using for about a week now and it's awesome, another is on it's way for me to try out.  Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails