Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer Bucket List

This morning I was thinking of some nice things to do with my kids today, and asked on Facebook for some suggestions.  I got some awesome suggestions, but some that weren't practical to do on a whim.

So, were not ones who like to sit still, and next summer will be very different with an infant.  SO, let's make the most of this summer right?  Here's my bucket list.




Things to do, see, visit:



  1. Visit Dutch Wonderland
  2. Visit Columcille
  3. Bushkill Falls
  4. Visit Catocin Zoo
  5. Go to Florida to see my new niece!
  6. Visit Gettysburg
  7. Visit Colonial Williamsburg
Whew...that's a lot to do on a tiny budget.  Hopefully we can check through it all.  Florida being the big trip for us.  What are your plans for the summer?  Anything exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails