Friday, February 8, 2013

Food Journal

I haven't weighed myself much this week.  I let myself have some fun for the super bowl.  I had a few beers, and some chips.  My weakness.  Somethings worked this week.  Like, my husband and I have fallen in love with spaghetti squash.  He has to cook it though.  He does it just right.  We'll be seeing it on our menu more often.  Such great comfort food.  Also, the chicken parm was amazing.   What didn't work...portobello mushrooms make lousy hamburger buns.  Stick to lettuce wraps if you like your clothes.


Monday:
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with half and half
Lunch: Chicken Salad
Dinner: Paleo Spaghetti with spaghetti squash

Tuesday:
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with half and half
Lunch: Leftover spaghetti meat on top of a salad.  Don't knock it.
Dinner: Primal Chicken Parm

Wednesday:
Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with half and half
Lunch: Grilled Chicken Salad
Dinner: Hamburgers on portobello mushrooms

Thursday:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, and 2 cups of coffee with half and half
Lunch: Burger Salad (crumbled ground beef on lots of greens)
Dinner: Garlic Chicken Quarters

Friday:
Breafkast: 2 eggs, and 2 cups of coffee with half and half
Lunch: Chicken Salad (leftover chicken quarters)
Dinner: Pork Chops and a sweet potato



My weakness this week were these puppies. The kids LOVED them, which was good for the diet because I loved them too.  I need to pull back on the carbs I think though, because those yummy chocolate treats probably tanked any weightloss this week.  I'm not sure though, because I didn't weigh myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails