Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Meme

I saw this meme floating around the interwebs, and decided to give it a go. If you want to do it, please link in the bottom. I'd love to read it. :)

1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Depends, I like both, but I suppose I lean towards hot chocolate.

2. Does Santa wrap the presents or leave them open under the tree? Santa wraps them, part of the fun is unwrapping! :)

3. Colored lights on tree or white? I prefer white. I think it's the nightmares of the huge colored blinking lights that made no sense on my parents tree.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I'd like to, but I'm not sure where I could get some in our neck of the woods.

5. When do you put decorations up? We start on Thanksgiving, and usually finish up by the end of the Thanksgiving weekend.

6. What's your favorite holiday dish? Unorthodox I know, but one of the family's tradition is to have steamed spiced shrimp. It's a Maryland/Chesapeake style of shrimp...and it's to die for.

7. Do you open gifts Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? We open a few gifts Christmas Eve and everything else Christmas morning.

8. How do you decorate your tree? Our tree is pre-lit, and we have ornaments that we've collected over the years.

9. Snow. Love it or hate it? LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

10. Can you ice skate? I've been twice. I'm horrible at it, lol.

11. What's your favorite holiday desserts? Pumpkin Pie

12. What's your favorite holiday tradition? Just getting together with family. I get so happy to have everyone around.

13. Candy Canes- yum or yuck? Yum!

14. Favorite show? Charlie Brown's Christmas, tied with Rudolf the Red nosed Reindeer. I am a big kid afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails