Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm sore

Ok, we have snow. Lots of it. We got that blast of snow over the weekend, and we're still working our way out. We have a "let the cobwebs be" mentality at our house. Playing with the kids and general merriment usually have a priority over housework, and that includes shoveling our long driveway. I did quite a bit of shoveling yesterday, hence being sore. My husband finished up today while I scrubbed the floors in the house. I've added some pictures of our snow for your enjoyment. My dog and his boy had a ton of fun, and continue to enjoy the 12+ inches of snow that's still on the ground.

 
Posted by Picasa


I've included this picture here just to give you an idea of how much snow we did get. Believe it or not, it eventually reached the top of that wood before the snow stopped falling.

 
Posted by Picasa


In the mean time, I want to show you my husband's latest creation. While we wait for his hopeful employment offer, he's started up (at my request) an Etsy account. Spread the word, take a look at his photos. Offer comments, they're always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails