Monday, April 29, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

What a week last week was.  I didn't even get any of my posts in.  Chicken death, acquiring new chickens..house hunting, taking the kids to the aquarium.  It was an insane week last week.  Hopefully this week settles down, and I can get stuff done.  I doubt it, but one can hope.  Right?

Anyway, enough of that here's what we're eating this week.  I am so glad we do these menu plans...because when life is insane, it's nice to not have to worry about dinner.  Right?


Monday: Spring Slaw with Smoked Shrimp
Tuesday: Caribbean Seafood Stew
Wednesday: Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken
Thursday: Crispy Chicken Wings
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: My birthday, busy day
Sunday: Hubby's birthday, out for maryland crabs!

Things I'd like to make if I have time:


  • Strawberry Honey Lime Spritzer
  • Grain Free Granola Bars
  • Honey Biscuits



  • Shopping List: Totaled to just about $100
    Chicken thighs/breast
    spinach
    feta cheese
    2lb bag of shrimp
    bag of coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage)
    bag of organic onions
    heavy cream
    1lb of white fish (what's on sale, think haddock, cod, halibut)
    Wax paper
    Cashews
    dried cranberries (no sugar)
    bag of oranges
    bag of carrots
    chicken wings bulk
    frozen broccoli



    Linking back to Organizing Junkie

    2 comments:

    1. That spritzer sounds good! Hopefully you have time to make it. It's neat that your bday and your husband's bday are so close together!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It does sound good, huh. I'm pretty excited, maybe I'll make it for my birthday! It's nice having our birthdays so close together...we never forget them! :)

        Delete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails