Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

This week's plan is somewhat simple.  We're always super busy at the beginning of the week, and I'm ready for the business to stop already.  It will soon, and we can slow down as the warmer weather comes.  Also, I'm mourning the loss of winter vegetables.  Spaghetti squash is no longer available at the grocery store, which just reaffirms my goal to grow all I will want/need for the following year. I love the earthy warm flavors of winter vegetables, and honestly, I'm not a fan of spring veggies..hence why I threw in one more winter casserole this week.  I'll get there, when it's hot.  As for now, I'm going to enjoy what earthy root veggies I can get my hands on.


Monday: Spaghetti with italian sausage
Tuesday: Salad to go
Wednesday: Creamy Primal Chicken and Sweet Potato Casserole
Thursday: Bourbon Mustard Pork Chops
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Grilled Chicken thighs -- Cook out!

Linking back to Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails