Here's what you'll need:
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 maple syrup (or honey)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 chocolate chips
- 1/2 crushed walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line muffin tin with muffin papers, OR grease muffin tins with coconut oil.
- Mix bananas, applesauce, and syrup in a bowl.
- When mixture is smooth, add dry ingredients.
- Fold in any of the optional ingredients you choose, and then fill muffin tins 3/4's the way full.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
The nutrition facts were based off this recipe making 20 muffins. I love how it rated it a C+ in nutrition, crazy nutritionists! Anyway, enjoy!