Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - All Primal

A new switch up begins this week.  I've decided to join an orchestra for this next concert.  Testing them out, and I'm sure they're testing me out.  It's going to make Tuesdays interesting.  My daughter's choir rehearsal is on one side of town, and I have roughly an hour and 30 minutes to eat dinner and get to the other side of town during rush hour.  So, instead of Tuesday being slow cooker Tuesday, it's now pack the dinner and eat it in the car on the way there.  Well, I'll be driving, the kids will be eating.  I'll eat there once I get there.  So now it's pack your dinner Tuesday.

Sadly, the orchestra is a pleasant drive from my house.  We're just not going from my house there. :(

Anyway, here's the plan for the week.

Monday: Chicken and mushrooms
Tuesday: Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps
Wednesday: Primal Spaghetti with spaghetti squash
Thursday: Taco Night
Friday: Indian Butter Chicken

Linking back to Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails