Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Conscious Box - A review

I've been patiently eagerly waiting for my Conscious Box to come in the mail, ever since Jameson Morris, president of Conscious Box contacted me to review his product.




I won't lie.  I grilled him.  He'll probably agree with that.  How does it work, what's your company like, etc etc.  He shined.  Most monthly box services are so expensive that I never really was interested enough to try them, or you had to sign up for like 5 years worth of boxes to make it worth your while.  However with Conscious Box, you can try it once, or you can sign up for a few months or a year.  Up to you, and it's super flexible.  You'll receive a box stuffed of samples of green products for you to try.  There are plenty of options too, you can get their traditional box, a vegan box, or a gluten free box.  I opted to try the gluten free.



Here's what was in my gluten free box:

  • 4 oz. trial size of Jovial Brown Rice Pasta
  • 3 oz. Wheatgrass Boost from Agro Labs
  • 1 oz. Package of Teras Whey, organic whey protein powder
  • A sample size of Zarbee's All-Natural Cough Syrup
  • Two Degrees Apple Pecan snack bar
  • Two tea bags of Stash Very Berry Organic Tea (drinking one right now!)
  • One tea bag of Runa Mint Guayusa Tea
  • A sample of Kelapo Organic Coconut Oil
  • A sample of Babytime Cheeky Salve
  • A sample of Emily skin soother
  • Two bags of Nektar Honey Crystals (perfect to add in my Very Berry Tea)
  • A Yummy Earth Organic Lollypop
  • 2 samples of Smarty Pants gummy vitamins, one for adults one for kids.


What I love about Conscious Box:

  • Like any monthly box delivery, you get new stuff every month.  How fun it is to open your box each month and see what goodies await you.
  • Clear communication.  The ordering process is simple, and you get good communication as to when your box will ship, an email stating that it did ship along with tracking so you know exactly where your goodies are and when they'll be in your mailbox.
  • The box delivers!  It was absolutely stuff full of goodies to try.  These experts packed it in such a way that I couldn't fit everything back in the box after I pulled it out.  Definitely over $20 worth of items in there to sample.
  • There is no minimum to buy.  You can try it just once, or you can get a monthly subscription.  I'm kinda afraid of commitment, so I appreciate knowing I can try it out before I commit to a month or more.
Head on over to Conscious Box and check them out, and be sure to follow my Facebook page for discounts and sales.  Oh, and there will be a giveaway!  Thursday check back and enter to win a 3 month subscription to Conscious Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails