Thursday, October 6, 2011

A slow return

It's been a busy summer, and early fall. I'm missing blogging, and I plan on making a slow return. So much has happened over the last few months that I've wanted to share, but I haven't had the time or energy to put into it.

My condition is slowly improving. I have not been given the o.k. to fly yet, so Thanksgiving this year will definitely be done at my home, most likely with out my brother and parents.

I have been canning like mad, and cleaning out my garden for fall preparation.  I'll have to go into the garlic that I"m planting this weekend.  I've also pulled my kids out of school, and will home school them for the rest of the school year.  I'm continuing parenting mostly on my own. My husband is still living in California, while I"m in Colorado.  We don't know when that will end, there is no solution that either one of us can live with right now.

So that's the brief summary of what's been going on.  I call this a slow return, because I"ll have to get back into the habit of posting as often as I can.  Sharing recipes, crafts, canning and green homesteading tidbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails