Sunday, June 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

What a week!  We're in Colorado, and this week we're focusing on healthy whole foods eating to purge the crap we ate for the last three days.  It took us three days to get from Virginia to Colorado.  I haven't seen much of Colorado yet, as I've been unpacking and just making sure the kids have all the things they need.  Hopefully in the next week or so I'll be out to explore.

Anyway, here's my recovery menu for the week.  These will all be home made whole foods.

Monday: Spaghetti Alfredo, Salads and fresh fruit
Tuesday: Pepper crusted round steak (local!!), fresh salad, and fruit
Wednesday: Spaghetti, Homemade Garlic Bread, fresh salad, and fruit
Thursday:  Chicken Tacos (Taco Salad for grownups!)
Friday: Homemade Pizza

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I mentioned it, but Louisville has a farmer's market every Saturday morning on the street behind the library. There are even local ranchers there selling fresh cuts of beef. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails