Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday -- Still moving


This week is all about quick easy meals, and (as pictured above) convenience food...my style. As in fresh fruit and veggies, and other organic meals.  We have horrible reactions to preservatives.  Plus, I don't want to have to detox everyone once we get to Colorado.  Movers are coming Thursday, so not sure how often I'll be posting after that date.  Gig on Saturday, party with the girls Saturday night, then painting, cleaning, then I'm off to Colorado.  *sniff*

Anyway, here is the plan for the week, kinda.

Monday: Haddock with Bearnaise sauce and french fries. (Chips and Fish!!)
Tuesday: Shepherd's Pie (last official dinner...I know I said that two weeks ago, but I can't help but cook)
Wednesday: Out with friends, maybe catch dinner out.
Thursday: Moving date, likely to get dinner out again.
Friday: Who knows!!
Weekend: We're screwed, lol.

Anyway...hope you guys have a better week in the kitchen then I do.  If you have any thoughts to easy one pot meals, I'm all for them, except that all my pots are gone passed Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails