Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Applegate Farms Organic Meats

I was fortunate enough to have been chosen to test out some of the new products by Applegate Farms. They sent me their new roasted chicken deli meat, pepperoni, and their sausages (both pork and turkey).

My favorite out of the whole pack was the pork sausage links.  They're already cooked, so you can just grab what you need and pop them in the microwave.  Very convenient.  The turkey ones are the same, but something is up with them.  They always seem to have a crispy side.  They're just not as good as the pork.  I suppose that would be typical though with sausages.

The chicken and the pepperoni absolutely rocked though.  My kids enjoyed their chicken sandwiches and their pepperoni pizza.  Definitely something I'd buy from the store often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails