Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This will be my last week of cooking here at this house.  Seems like I was just through this song and dance not too long ago when I moved to Colorado from Virginia.  This however looks to be our last move for a while.  I can only hope.  It's also only 5 miles away, and not 1500.  Makes a huge difference. :)

Monday: Rosemary Chicken thighs with cooked carrots and taters.
Tuesday: Mushroom Alfredo
Wednesday: Pan seared halibut in lemon caper sauce
Thursday:  Closing on the new house, OUT! :)
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday and Sunday: Who knows!


Going to work on getting some pie recipes out this week.  Some of my pies have been requested next week at the two Thanksgiving lunch/dinner things I'm going to so I must share the pie.

Have a great week everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails