Sunday, October 17, 2010

The silent week...

This week I needed a pause.  Life has been crazy, we're putting an offer on yet another house (this will be the third one!) and hopefully three times is a charm, right?  One of my close friends out here is foreclosing on her house soon.  I've been trying to help her as much as I can, yard sales, selling her jewelry (she is an amazing jewelry maker!).  I'll be adding a widget to her new etsy store this coming week on the side so you can see how awesome she is.

I've been brewing up a new project for the blog too.  Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be doing a 101 ways to go green, and I'm going to explain and simplify the tough questions some of us have when it comes to green.  What kind of lights, bags, gas, cars, food, wha?



Just to share a bit of cuteness with you, here's a photo of my girl playing the organ at my friend's yard sale.  She was such an amazing little helper, and the weather has been so nice.  




Ni Hao Y'all

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo. Looking forward to following the 101 ways to go green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, a budding Mozart? She's a cutie!
    Blessings,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails