Monday, July 29, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - All primal

I'm grumpy...and I'm going to admit something.  I hate sitting down planning menus.  I truly enjoy eating from said menus.  We eat better, and stay within our budget when I plan out menus. I know some people sell menu plans...I sincerely wish I had the extra money laying around to buy one.  Also, we have a leg of lamb we got at the end of last summer that's been sitting in our freezer.  It's been in there long enough, maybe too long.  It must be eaten before it gets any more burned. Anyway...here I go with this week's menu plan.

Monday: Leftover Cookout stuff
Tuesday: Paleo Kung Pao Chicken (can you believe it?!)
Wednesday: Fire Roasted Paleo Chili
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: Pankoconut Fish Sticks with sweet potato fries.
Saturday: Going to a cook out!
Sunday: Roasted Leg of Lamb


A recipe I'd like to try out this week: Breakfast cookies!
One recipe we tried last week that was awesome was this seasoning recipe for tacos.

Linking up with Organizing Junkie, be sure to check it out for more menu plans (just in case you hate to make them like I do!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails