Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

So, I skipped the plan last Monday, and I regret it.  I need that small amount of organization to make dinner one less hassle throughout the week.  I also applied for a new job last week, so positive thoughts and prayers are welcome.  It's not a new thing for me to apply for a job, and in this market it's not unusual to not even get a call back.  This job though, is perfection.  So, I'm hoping somehow I can land it. Oh, and my newest giveaway ends this week, so if you haven't had a chance to look, you should.  Those bags are awesome.


Anyway, here is my plan for the week:

Monday: Spaghetti and Homemade Garlic Bread
Tuesday: Barbeque Chicken and Rice
Wednesday: Chicken Noodle Soup (leftover chicken!)
Thursday: Slow Cooker Butter Noodles and Meatballs
Friday: Pizza night!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails