Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

Last week was a busy, but productive week.  Here's a couple things we did.


We added festive lights to our chicken coop, tis the season?  No, actually we're trying to fool them.  Fall and winter will usually see a drop off in egg production, but it's due to a lack of light.  So come dusk, we turn on the lights for a few hours to let them stay up a little later.  Hopefully it works!


One of the perks of homeschooling is being able to whisk your kids away on a quick trip.  Last Friday we went to a local farm that has an enormous corn maze.  Acres of corn to get lost in.  Totally fun, we had a blast, and we really needed the break from schoolwork.


Lastly, this cute little table was an awesome yard sale find.  My dad bought it for me and paid a cool $10 for two of them. Oh, and those are not my son's shoes you see in the corner.  Just your imagination playing tricks on you...honest.

Be sure to link up so I can see what you've been up to.  Have a great week!!



3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of trying to fool the chickens with the lights to keep them producing eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny to try fooling chickens — let us know how it works!

    I can't wait till we get to our local corn maze. Last year it was super muddy, so I hope it will be dryer this year. Since it's pouring today, I'm not holding my breath.

    Love that table. What shoes? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your festive chicken coop.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails