Monday, September 30, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

So, hubs and I have had enough of the drinking and chips, and have decided before it gets any closer to the holiday season, we'd like to shed a few pounds. We've decided to go absolutely strict paleo for the month of October. The year is almost up, and I haven't lost the weight I wanted to so it's now or never right?

Here's my clean eating menu plan for the week!

Monday: Asian Meatballs
Tuesday: Spinach Beef Frittata
Wednesday: Oven Braised Mexican Beef
Thursday: Leftover mash up
Friday: Paleo Pork Chops with roasted sweet potato
Saturday: Pumpkin Spice Chicken Cacciatore
Sunday: Grilled Chicken legs with the hub's marinade, and grilled veggies

Lots of times lunches will be leftovers from previous night's dinners, but I wanted to have a few fall back recipes in case there weren't enough leftovers.

Lunches:
Tuna and Avocado Wraps


Be sure to check out my facebook page for meal photos.  :)

Linking back to Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

  1. Wow that clean eating menu sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by from Organizing Junkie. I'm following a Paleo and Primal diet too, and wanted to check out your menu and say hey. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails