Sunday, September 29, 2013

Gratitude Sunday



I hope everyone had a great week.  Here's some gratitude for you. ;)


  1. That view from my back porch that made this photo possible.
  2. Corn mazes that are acres big, and the energy of my kids who were able to run and run and run through them, and then ask to go again.
  3. Afternoon naps after marathon mazes.
  4. Good neighbors who are simply happy to be helpful, and the challenge of trying to give back.
  5. Great friends who seem to have exactly what you need when you need it.
  6. My dad's unending supply of juicy knowledge bits.  He really does seem to know just about everything.
  7. My mom's bargaining skills. 
  8. The kind hearts of my children, and being pleasantly surprised by their kind choices.
  9. The hubs' willingness to continue to put up with me.
  10. Crisp fall air, and pumpkin everything (yes, I'm one of those).

What are you grateful for this week?

Linking up with Taryn, over at Wooly Moss Roots 


4 comments:

  1. My Dad is super knowledgable too! I hated it as a teenager, but know I go to him for all sorts of advice and help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a view to be grateful for :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails