I hope everyone had a great week. Here's some gratitude for you. ;)
- That view from my back porch that made this photo possible.
- Corn mazes that are acres big, and the energy of my kids who were able to run and run and run through them, and then ask to go again.
- Afternoon naps after marathon mazes.
- Good neighbors who are simply happy to be helpful, and the challenge of trying to give back.
- Great friends who seem to have exactly what you need when you need it.
- My dad's unending supply of juicy knowledge bits. He really does seem to know just about everything.
- My mom's bargaining skills.
- The kind hearts of my children, and being pleasantly surprised by their kind choices.
- The hubs' willingness to continue to put up with me.
- Crisp fall air, and pumpkin everything (yes, I'm one of those).
What are you grateful for this week?
Linking up with Taryn, over at Wooly Moss Roots