1. Celebrate my 100th birthday.
2. Be a size 6 again.
3. Go to Ireland.
4. Swim with dolphins.
5. Own a farm.
6. Learn to make cheese.
7. Learn to play the hammered dulcimer.
8. Have another baby.
9. Grow all of my own food.
10. Take my kids to Disney World.
11. See my kids graduate high school.
12. See my kids graduate college.
13. Have my own horse.
14. Learn to spin wool.
15. Learn to Tango.
16. Run a marathon.
17. Hike the Appalachian Trail.
18. Learn to speak Irish.
19. Ride a horse along a beach.
20. Go skinny dipping.
21. Cook and serve an entire meal that I grew.
22. Fly a kite.
23. Be in a movie.
24. Build a tree house.
25. Finish graduate school.
26. Have a manicure/pedicure (yes I've never had neither)
27. Be present at a birth (and not be the one giving birth).
28. Ride in a hot air balloon.
29. Ride a Harley.
31. Publish a book.
32. Be self employed.
34. See the Northern Lights.
35. Eat Italian food, in Italy.
36. Spend a week in silence.
37. Throw a surprise birthday party.
38. Have a surprise party thrown for me!
39. Get a tattoo.
40. Make a difference in someone's life.
41. Start a tree growing committee in my town, that donates grown trees to green up the area.
42. Meet Barack Obama.
43. Get my nose pierced.
44. Pay it forward through a toll booth.
45. Sit on a jury.
46. Shower in a waterfall.
47. Visit all 50 states in the US.
48. Go whale watching.
49. Milk a cow.
50. See the Mona Lisa, in person.
51. Be debt free (including mortgage!).
52. Have a house built, from my own plan.
53. Go camping in Yellowstone National Park.
54. See the Grand Canyon.
55. Buy an RV and tour the US with my kids before they grow up.
56. Teach my kids how to canoe.
57. Teach my kids how to fish.
58. Truly follow my heart every day. Live by my heart.
59. Eat a vegan diet for 30 days.
60. After that, try a raw foods diet for 30 days.
61. Visit a medieval castle in Europe.
63. Volunteer for a humanitarian cause.
64. Foster a rescue animal.
65. Live in a different country for at least six months.
66. Build my own website, with HTML.
67. Be a matchmaker, and attend their wedding.
68. Sleep under the stars, and not in a tent!
69. Nap in a hammock.
70. Get back into yoga, regularly.
71. Learn to crochet.
72. Go on a pic-nic with my family.
75. Learn to sail.
76. Join the mile high club.
77. Drink a vintage wine.
78. Watch a movie in a drive-in movie theater.
79. Win the lottery.
80. Go white water rafting.
81. Live in a log cabin.
83. Participate in a protest.
84. Get over my fear of crowds.
86. Learn to make my own incense.
87. Learn to make natural candles.
89. Replace all the grass in my lawn with perennials that don't need mowing.
90. See hemp become legal in the U.S.
91. See same sex marriage become legal in the U.S.
92. Live in a home that has solar and/or wind powered electricity.
93. See the conflict in the middle east become peaceful.
94. Sew a dress for my daughter.
95. Sew clothes for myself!
96. Learn to make pottery.
97. Have a clean house, from top to bottom.
98. Be wise enough to know what makes me happy.
99. Leave some kind of positive legacy to my children.
100. Live happily ever after.